Practice Nurse Jobs Essex
Nursing Jobs Chelmsford
Salary: up to £35,000
Flame Health are currently working with a very popular Healthcare company who are looking for a Practice Nurse in the Chelmsford area
As the Practice Nurse you will be required to deliver high quality, evidence based nursing care to patients registered with the practice
To work together with the practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence based nursing care for patients including achievement of the Quality and Outcome Framework and other key performance indicators.
To collaborate with GP and Lead Nurse, practice management and governance leads to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
· To provide high quality, safe and evidence based nursing care and advice to registered patients
· Contribute to and participate in the delivery of a range of chronic diseases with an awareness of the Quality and Outcomes framework.
· To Independently prescribe or provide medicines via patient group directions or in accordance with a prescription by an independent prescriber
· Work in a collaborative manner with other agencies to ensure seamless service delivery for patients Provide health promotion advice on an individual basis
· Provide necessary information relating to a patient’s health or illness and be aware of resources outside the service that may be used to supplement this information
· Demonstrate awareness of cultural or language barriers to health and take action to mitigate these.
· Ensure own clinical competence and updating through ongoing professional development and the active participation in clinical and staff meetings.
· Ensure the treatment room is well stocked, clean and infection control practices and principles meet current national and local infection prevention and control standards.
· Ensure all equipment is fit for purpose and properly maintained.
To be considered for this role
· First level Registered nurse First Degree level qualification or working at this level
· Practice Nurse qualification
· Clinical experience working in a GP practice
· Teaching and Assessing experience/qualification
· Qualification in cervical cytology
· Qualification in Vaccination and immunisation
· Accredited training in long term conditions and/or sexual health
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational and team working skills
· IT literate
· Knowledge and understanding of Health service policies and frameworks for primary
To apply for this role or enquire about additional Nursing roles in the country Please Contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.