SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Pharmacist job in North-East Glasgow
- Professional Indemnity insurance paid
- Wide and varied career options
- Wide range of discounts in store and on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc
- Flexible working patterns available
- Structured training and development plans from induction
- GPhC Fee’s Paid
If you’re a highly professional Pharmacist looking for a buzzing, fast-paced atmosphere then we are recruiting for a role in North-East Glasgow for you.
Our client is a dedicated to becoming a leading healthcare provider in the community. So much so, they invest in you by holding a yearly Healthcare conference to spark discussions, network with your pharmacy colleagues about the latest trends, innovations and ideas from the industry and even better, you’ll have the chance to use this experience out and about in your local community.
You would be raising the profile of the pharmacy within the local community by engaging with local CCGs and Health boards and using your passion for healthcare in community you will be leading the delivery of great patient care in the practice on a daily basis.
Working in the community is a big part of working for our client and when you visit their stores you can instantly see just how much they care. They’re all busy raising money for national and local charities and combining this passion with a professional approach it isn’t difficult to see why the pharmacy plays such a significant role within the store and local area.
About the role
- You’ll provide an outstanding clinical service to our customers
- You’ll manage the Pharmacy day-to-day
- Spot areas in which we can improve their services
- Responsible for training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues
- You'll be trained in a bespoke academy
You’ll be a fully qualified Pharmacist, registered with the GPhC or a pre-registration student with less than 6 months to complete.
For more information on this exciting opportunity in a professional and vibrant store near you, please contact Flame Health on 0800 0850 858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114370 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Speak to the Hiring Partner now! 08000850858 01158114360