Optical Practice Manager Jobs Central Manchester
Optical Practice Manager Jobs Greater Manchester
- Monday to Friday working (9am-5.30pm)
- Family Run Independent Opticians
- Multi-site Management
- Established Patients
- Well qualified Team
- Salary depending on experience, up to £35k
Flame Health Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent Opticians based in the Central Manchester area. They are looking to hire a full time Optical Practice Manager, capable of dispensing, for 5 days a week and to work across two stores.
The client aims to provide the best possible eye care using the latest optometric techniques and technology. All staff members are highly skilled and have all the additional accreditations in screening for Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Red Eye, Ocular Hypertension and Cataracts. They also offer a Low Vision Service and Coloured overlay assessments for those patients with specific learning difficulties.
About the Role:
- Family run practice
- Large range of patients
- No weekend working
- Relaxed clinics
- Long term progression opportunities
Manager - Requirements:
- Hands on – Willing to get involved in all areas
- Wants to help develop and grow the business
- Capable of high-end dispensing
- Wants to be a part of a friendly, close-knit team
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused
To apply for this Optical Practice Manager Job or enquire about additional Optometry Job Opportunities in Greater Manchester - Contact Flame Health on 0800 0850858 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.