Optometrist Jobs Wrexham
Optical Assistant Jobs South west London
Optical Jobs Greater London
Flame Health’s Optometry division have an exciting opportunity for an Optical Assistant to join an innovative, award winning and growing independent company in South West London. The company in question prides itself on delivering outstanding eye care and providing their patients with the best solutions to see the world clearly.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be the first point of contact for anyone visiting the practice, on the telephone or by email at all times.
• The smooth running of reception and daily clinics ensuring operational tasks are completed effectively and efficiently.
• Maintaining utmost professionalism and confidentiality with respect to our eye care clients.
• Work with the clinical team and other colleagues to deliver obsessively great service to every eye care client always following our values and living our vision.
• Ability to be a dispenser and work with the Optometrist to determine the best solutions for our eye care clients. Dispense spectacles and performance spectacle collection
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client are offering a competitive salary bonus scheme. You’ll receive 28 days holiday including bank holidays pro rata plus additional day’s holiday for your birthday each year.
Full training is provided and ongoing training will be available so you can expand your skill set for a fantastic career.
To apply for this Optical Assistant job or enquire about additional Optometry job opportunities in London - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
If you are a member, please login to Apply.LOGIN REGISTER APPLY
Here is a small selection of similar jobs to this one.