Occupational Therapist Jobs Farnham
Therapist Jobs Surrey
Band 5/6/7 Salary depending on experience
Excellent benefits including NHS pension, great access to healthcare benefits, discounts, offers and bonus plus much more
Flame Health are currently working with a very popular Health care company who are looking for an Occupational Therapist in Farnham.
This role is to work as a specialised Occupational Therapist within the Community, covering the Farnham area and responding to referrals
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload whilst providing a high standard of care and Occupational Therapy service to patients with diverse, often complex conditions and multiple pathologies.
Working autonomously as a practitioner you will be assessing, planning and delivering patient centered care to a specialist level to prevent hospital admission, facilitate timely discharge and maximize function and quality of life to enable people to remain in their own home. Also performing comprehensive assessments of patients with diverse presentations, complex physical and psychological conditions and multi-pathologies using clinical reasoning skills
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Assess patient understanding of treatment proposals and gain valid informed consent
- Working within the local clinical guidelines and Royal College of Occupational Therapy (RCOT) guidelines
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records
- Performing assessments of patients
- Formulate and deliver specialised individual occupational therapy treatment programmes
- Manage clinical risk within patient caseload.
- Formulate accurate prognoses for rehabilitation and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans, liaising with relevant professionals as appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Diploma/degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate experience in physical health.
- Experience of student and junior supervision
To apply for this role or enquire about additional Occupational Therapist roles throughout the UK please contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.