International Sales Manager Jobs Nottingham
International Sales Manager Jobs East Midlands
Package Value c50K - 30 - 40K + c10/15K OTE + Benefits
We are proud to be working with a leading healthcare business in helping to secure a International Sales Manager for their developing business across Spain, Italy and Portugal. This is a new role for the business and has been created due to expansion and growth.
The role is responsible for the oversight of the commercial and operational output of three European subsidiary offices and account management of a number of smaller reseller accounts. Working with the Sales Director to implement and deliver sales strategies and facilitate the various markets activities so as to maximize their performance and the long-lasting development of activity in the various markets. Also working with the sales director to explore new partners in new territories.
Key Aspects of the role:
- Oversee two Subsidiaries offices working with Country Managers (Spain and Italy)
- Account management for a number of smaller international territories.
- Business Development; exploring collaborations with new partners in new markets.
- Acting as the remote country manager for a small salesforce in Portugal
Main Duties of this Position:
Country Manager (Portugal):
Direct management of the Portuguese Subsidiary, working with the Sales Director to help devise and deliver the market plans and meet sales objectives, linked to P&L performance. The duties of this responsibility fall under three core elements:
- Manage operations within the Portuguese market and offices Lisbon
- Develop Business and extend network, create new contacts and agreements in the territories
- Recruit, Train and Manage Sales Force Team (staff and/or free-lancer agents).
- Develop & Implement Sales Strategies/Plans - Closely collaborate with the Sales Director
- Direct local sales force staff, give provide guidelines and support to exclude plans
- Issue Annual Budgets - Work around budget to achieve set objectives and targets
- Generate and monitor progress reports on all aspects of the market activity
- Manage expenses and Increase Profitability
- Organize and assist exhibitions/conferences
- Collaborate with head office Quality Teams to ensure all Sales activities and procedures are aligned with requirements and regulations indicated by the head office regulatory direction and local regulatory laws
- Sales & Marketing management
- Working closely with Central Marketing Department (UK)
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives in collaboration with the International Sales Manager
- Manage, Co-ordinate all marketing activities and adapt/publish all marketing material.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company's marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Assure internal communication so that Sales Team (Sales Representatives & Customer Care Department) is kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage stock of marketing materials (brochures in German, French, Italian, English language or any other additional languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Russian etc.)
- Customer Care Management:
- Responsible for overseeing the quality of service provided to clients by the staff.
- Organize the customer care/ sales department in a better way and give people specialist roles and incentives.
- Split the department into 'Sales' and 'back office' duties •
- Ensure 'Customer Care Team is responsible for converting inbound leads into sales and providing proper customer care to the clients.
- Ensure punctuality of staff during working hours, missions, etc
- Front line contact to cover any necessary occasions (French, German, English)
- Subsidiary management (Italy and Spain)
- Overseeing and working with the Sales Director and subsidiary country managers help deliver the market plans and meet sales objectives; for markets in Spain and Italy. Supporting the managers to perform the duties listed in above ‘Country Manager’
- Directly manage the accounts of a number of smaller Agents and Resellers
- Provide constant insight and feedback as to how we can grow, develop, improve and maximise sales/marketing activity in the operating territories.
- Work with the Agents/resellers to support and develop individuals of the Customer Care Team and sales representatives for our various markets.
- Ensure the country managers/agents/partners adopt excellent working relationships both internally with our numerous departments and with customers, in order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide timely feedback, reports and data to Sales Director and Head office as required.
- Work with the Sales director to establish new partners in new territories.
- Explore opportunities for B2B distribution of new products and services.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Native Spanish/Portuguese and English speaker
- 3 years of experience in sales management
- B2C and Healthcare related sales background – desirable
- Desire to progress and develop skill and to drive sales activity
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Special requirements of this position:
- International travel – 15%
- Flexible operating hours
- Hybrid working home based 60%, office-based 40%
To apply for this International Sales Manager Job or enquire about additional Opportunities - Contact Flame Health on 0115 8114365 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.