GP Urgent Care Jobs Hampshire
GP Jobs Hampshire
Salary: £52.08 - £72.48 per hour depending on experience
Part time/Full time/Locum considered
Enhanced rates for unsocial hours.
Flame Health are currently working with a growing healthcare company, dedicated to offering quality solutions and services to NHS and private healthcare partners.
Our Client is responsible for providing a variety of urgent and primary health care services across the Hampshire area.
As a General Practitioner you will be responsible for the provision of safe and effective primary care led service for patients presenting with acute injury, illness, and exacerbations of long term conditions in line with NHS England Urgent Treatment Centre service specification. You will take a pro-active approach to improving the clinical effectiveness of the service and work collaboratively and supportively with all colleagues.
You ideally will have worked in an urgent care environment previously but this is not compulsary
You will have a choice of shifts across the week from 8am to 11pm daily.
- Maintain the highest clinical standards for all patients
- Assess, investigate, diagnose and treat patients
- Provide emergency care while waiting for emergency transfer
- Provide advice and support to colleagues and team.
- Manage the flow of patients by balancing the clinical need of the patient
- Offer on-site assessment patients who require immediate further investigation and diagnostics.
- Communication and Working Relationships
- You will of course contribute and support the development of the service.
- Other duties will include:
- Communicate with the Governance Lead and support the delivery of a high quality service
- Be responsible for the teaching and development of doctors, nurses and professionals
- Maintain continued education through attendance at courses and/or study days
- Ensure that high clinical standards are maintained throughout the service.
- Comply with standard operational procedures and departmental and organisational policy.
- Skills & Experience:
- Current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
- Experience if working in urgent care environment such as A&E, Walk In Centres
- MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational and IT skills desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
- Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC
To apply for this role or enquire about additional GP/General Practitioner roles in the country Please Contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.