Dispensing Optician / Manager Jobs Mid-Bedford
Optical Jobs Bedfordshire
- 1 Year Temporary Contract
- Generous salary £28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
- Managing a successful team
- Modern store with the latest equipment
- Large range of frames and lenses to work with
Our client are seeking an ambitious, client focused dispensing optician / Manager to join their hard working team for one year covering maternity leave. If you have ever thought about what it would be like to be part of a high performing team that gets spectacular results and has fun in the process, then this role will be perfect for you. If you haven't yet found the environment and people that bring out the best in you, and you want to be part of something big, something you can be proud of, then you're the kind of person our client are looking for.
The role is perfect for you if:
- You are passionate about eyewear and style and have excellent team management skills and experience.
- You enjoy dispensing eyewear and are confident and can do it with flair
- You like to make personal connections with clients, whether that's on the phone, in reception or in a dispensing consultation.
- You get a buzz from being on the shop floor, seeing browsers, selling, getting involved in the day to day tasks that happen in store
- Your are skilled in communication, understanding customer perceptions, building personal relationships, delivering an experience, and being able to step in at any stage of the customer journey
- getting involved setting the practice up each morning, greeting clients as they arrive, quality control and checking in client's eyewear
- You'll do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional experience to a client
- You understand what it means to be a hard worker and are able to withstand the pressures of a fast-paced deadline-driven work environment
- You are confident and communicate confidently to reassure clients that they are in capable hands
- This is the ideal position for someone who wants to continue to learn, and expand their abilities and deliver the highest possible level of dispensing expertise alongside a world-class customer experience.
What is required to be considered for this opportunity?
- At least 2/ 3 years experience in working in an optical practice.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude is absolutely essential to thrive in this position
- An ability to sell yourself as well as the services
- Ability to lead as part of a busy, flexible team
- Helpful and approachable.
- Ability to multitask and keep on top of lots of details
- Dispensing experience is essential although qualification is not necessary
- A positive outlook, tons of enthusiasm to learn and 'can-do' attitude are most important
In order to be considered for this opportunity, in the first instance you will need to have a confidential conversation with the retained recruitment partners - please apply or contact Flame Health Associates on 07726 359 264 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.