Dental Treatment Co-oprdinator/Patient Host Southampton
Dental Treatment Co-oprdinator/Patient Host Hampshire
- 5 days per week
- Private Practice
- Specialist Dentistry
- Hours - 37.25 per week
- Salary Competitive dependant on experience + Bonus
Flame Health Dentistry are seeking a Treatment Co-ordinator/Patient Host in the Southampton area, on behalf of an established, modern, independent dental practice.
Our client is a well established, fully private, modern air-conditioned 3 surgery practice, centrally located in Southampton. They provide both general and specialist dental services in a sympathetic, gentle and friendly atmosphere.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, driven and patient focused who has the confidence to approach new and existing patients to drive the business forward within the Practice.
As well as working as part of the reception team, you will also undertake the role of Treatment coordinator which involves dealing with patients requiring treatment planning for private dental services. Enquiries will be via phone, email and face-to-face.
Whilst dental knowledge is important, the most important attributes we are looking for are great people skills, excellent administration, telephone and communication skills.
You must be proactive and be a very caring person to manage people through their patient journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with the clinicians in order to formulate an appropriate treatment plan for patients
- Ensure a strong focus on customer service and deal with patient enquiries via telephone and email
- Ensure all voicemails left overnight on the practice phone are addressed promptly
- Introducing and enforcing reception procedures and policies
- Overseeing patient recalls
- Monitoring dental diaries to ensure all surgeries being utilised to the maximum
- Dealing with customer complaints as a first point of contact
- Encouraging customer feedback and undertaking feedback initiatives
- Acting as liaison between reception/surgeries
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and organised reception area
- Navigate the full dental system
- Providing monthly audit reports
- Ensure monies are taken as needed and recorded and banked
- Learning and assisting with compliance to ensure standards are met in line with CQC compliance
- Head up the social media area and promote the business through social networks ie Twitter, Facebook etc
- Attend training both on & off site when required
- Promote, monitor and provide weekly reports for our practice membership
- Being the first point of call for new patients and existing
- Discuss a treatment plan and the various options available to patients
- Ensure new patient enquires are dealt with immediately
- Ensure patients are followed up, logged and monitored;
- Liaising with the entire dental team, working together to ensure that the patient has a smooth journey at our clinic
- Qualifications and Skills
- Proven history of business development
- Outstanding communication skills
- A very high command of the English language both written and spoken
- Customer focused, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who has a professional attitude to their work
To apply for this Dental Treatment Coordinator job or enquire about additional Dentistry job opportunities across the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 0115 811 4370 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.