Excellent Opportunity to help a small business grow
Good Remuneration package for experienced Manager
Well organised Dental practices
Experienced teams in each location
Flame Health are currently recruiting a Dental Regional Manager to look after two dental practices in The Plymouth area. The position will be to oversee and guide the complete team within the practices, reporting back to the Operations team and director on a weekly & monthly basis.
Based in the Plymouth area, the practices are mixed with good numbers of private only patients, as well as NHS contracts.They offer general treatments plus a number of specialist areas of dentistry.
Candidates will have previous medical related management experience (ideally dental), with proven successful business development achievements from past roles.They must have a good vision of how to move a business forward and execute this successfully. Candidates will need to demonstrate, with figures, the growth they have achieved in previous management positions.
This is a rare opportunity to join an up and coming small dental group, as the role has capacity for growth and expansion. Salary is dependent on experience and can be discussed at application stage.
- Take responsibility for the management of the practices in the key areas of finance, personnel, health and safety, stock control and clinical governance.
- Follow practice policies and procedures and to monitor the staff and help them to follow policies and procedures.
- Promote, establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
- Operate finance, administration, pay and service conditions
- Supervise all staff in the practice to include the following:
- Uniforms and appearance
- Sickness and other leave
- Customer service
- Following policies and procedures
- Record the monthly hours for all team members
- Calculate the monthly pay for all associate clinicians
- Authorise all financial invoices
- Liaise with businesses, tradesmen and service providers
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage and motivate a team (including dentists and hygienists) and coordinate staff, both within and external to each practice.
- Can demonstrate sales ability and manage performance to sales targets
- Numerate and able to collate and analyse the key financial & sales information to assist in running and expansion of the business effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience
- Good IT skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong initiative and a drive to succeed, with a flexible approach
- An ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to any situation and always act with honesty and integrity
Prior experience of dentistry is NOT essential, candidates from other medical or business areas are invited to apply.
To apply for this Job or enquire about additional Dental Regional Manager opportunities within Dentistry in Devon - Contact David Holden on 0115 811 4370 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.