Dental Receptionist Jobs Southampton
Dental Jobs Hampshire
£9.50-£10.50 per hour
Flame Health is currently looking for a full-time Dental Receptionist to join our highly successful client in the Southampton area. we are searching for a passionate, dynamic, driven and proactive team player who is patient-focused with the skills and confidence to approach new and existing patients.
Our client provides training opportunities that involve non-clinical discussions with patients to find out any dental desires or concerns they may have and any potential treatments that are of interest to them.
- Working with the clinicians in order to formulate an appropriate treatment plan for patients
- Ensure a strong focus on customer service and deal with patient enquiries via telephone and email
- Ensure all voicemails left overnight on the practice phone are addressed promptly
- Introducing and enforcing reception procedures and policies
- Overseeing patient recalls
- Monitoring dental diaries to ensure all surgeries being utilised to the maximum
- Dealing with customer complaints as the first point of contact
- Encouraging customer feedback and undertaking feedback initiatives
- Acting as liaison between reception/surgeries
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and organised reception area
- Navigate the full dental system (SOE)
- Providing monthly audit reports
- Ensure monies are taken as needed and recorded and banked
- Learning and assisting with compliance to ensure standards are met in line with CQC compliance
- Assist with social media activities and promote the business through social networks i.e. Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Attend training both on & off-site when required
- Promote, monitor, and provide weekly reports for the practice membership
- Being the first point of call for new patients and existing
- Discuss a treatment plan and the various options available to patients
- Ensure new patient enquires are dealt with immediately
- Ensure patients are followed up, logged, and monitored.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working within the Dental/Healthcare environment is Essential.
- Dental software knowledge (SOE) is desirable.
- You must be proactive and be a very caring person to manage people through their patient journey.
- Proven history of business development
- Outstanding communication/people skills
- Excellent administration, telephone, and communication skills.
- Customer-focused, positive and enthusiastic
To apply for this Receptionist Job or enquire about additional Dentistry Job Opportunities - Contact Flame Health on 07726359264 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.