Flame Health are recruiting for a Dual-site Dental Practice Manager to work in these mixed practices in SW London.
This role requires at least 1 year of experience in a dental managerial role or position of high responsibility. You must be a confident team player and ready to manage the existing two NHS/mixed practices. You will already be familiar with CQC expectations, and will have proven skills to implement and manage systems to achieve required outcomes. You will be familiar with HTM01-05 and ideally will have a strong dental background. You will have a working knowledge of current employment law and be familiar with health and safety protocols. Ideally you will also be familiar with the SoE or similar dental software.
You must have a logical mind, and the ability to follow a task through from the planning stage to completion, whilst also being able to delegate tasks to other team members as required. You must be willing to challenge the status quo and look for opportunities for the business to maximise income and profit, whilst ensuring that we always offer a consistent first class patient experience. You must be confident to manage staff performance, set achievable targets and hire and fire as the team changes and develops.
You’ll be comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and both practice teams. This is a flexible position, offering fantastic opportunities, a great working environment and a good salary, depending on experience. Exact days and hours are to be agreed at interview.
- You will coach, lead & develop 2 NHS Practices;
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice;
- Review, monitor & analyse the P&L to ensure appropriate actions are in place to achieve targets;
- Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve targets by unblocking any obstacles;
- Be the CQC registered manager & ensure the practice meets CQC outcomes & legislative standards;
- Lead in Health & Safety, Employment and other legislation.
- You will manage and plan staff rotas and holidays, making sure that the business runs smoothly with effective cover over peak times.
- Effectively manage recruitment & selection of practice staff;
- Ensure good communication in the practices, including practice meetings.
- Be able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise;
- Deliver or internally source staff training/development for the team;
- Effectively manage & resolve patient complaints.
- Knowledge & experience of dentistry is required. Previous experience of directly managing a team of staff is essential. You will need to have proven planning & organisation skills.
To apply for this Job or enquire about additional Dental Practice Manager opportunities within SW London - Contact Flame Health on 07726 359 264 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.