Clinical Lead Optometrist Jobs West Yorkshire
Optometry Jobs West Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Lead Optometrist for the West Yorkshire Region. This role will report into the Clinical Director and work remotely with full support from the centralised team at head office.
Our client were founded upon the values of delivering a great quality of service and the improvement of patient’s lives, the business has become unique in its consideration and delivery of services to Patients with dementia and other cognitive impairments.
As a Clinical Lead Optometrist, you will be responsible for clinical management within and Spoke’ model, leading and developing clinical teams and growing local business. Working as part of a peer team you will lead from the front delivering customer service excellence and building the brand locally aiming to be “the best domiciliary eye care provider in the UK”.
Our client passionately believes that by improving levels of sight we can transform the lives of patients by enabling them to See Better and Live Better. Patient care is at the heart of everything they do, and they are looking for individuals that share their values and want to make a difference.
- Excellent package to include company car allowance + bonus + benefits
- Working Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- 33 days annual leave entitlement
- GOC fee covered and professional indemnity insurance provided
- Inhouse CET & specialist domiciliary training
- Inspire and motivate teams through leading by example
- Support & developing associate teams to manage and deliver quality assured clinical services
- Directing and developing local business strategy
- Overseeing commercial and ethical practice including full NHS and Professional compliance
- Building the brand locally
- Handling complaints through the local business
- Maintaining a clear focus on quality processes and outcomes.
- Working to and positively contributing to our company culture and values
- Managing and supporting a team of Optometrists, and other clinical staff, through regular supervision and driving best practice in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Carry out sight tests on patients with a range of different needs who are unable to attend a high street practice and support test teams to do likewise in line with standard operating procedures.
- Offer help and advice to patients and carers with regards to eye health, spectacles required, choosing frames and lenses.
- Carry out a handover with patients/care home manager or family members to discuss the sight test results and any recommendations.
- Ensure record cards, GOS paperwork and referrals are completed accurately and legibly and in line with appropriate professional standards.
- Keep up to date with changes in the industry through Continuing Education and Training (CET)
- Ensuring you allocate resources to meet customer needs within financial guidelines.
- Ensure all branch equipment is in working order and report any faults to central support.
- Liaise with central support to ensure the best outcome for patients/customers and performance for the branch.
- Budget and P&L review for management action
- Recruit, induct, performance manage and train new members of the team in conjunction with the Lead dispenser
- When required, arrange shadow days with fellow colleagues for quality assurance measures.
- Actively participate in company communications to constructively suggest areas of improvement and receive feedback.
- Work as a peer team with Regional Lead Optometrists to share ideas and best practice.
- 5 years post qualified experience
- Domiciliary experience would be advantageous
- GOC registration
- In-depth knowledge of full NHS and professional compliance
- Set the standards of exemplary record keeping within the local practice
- Display an understanding of record keeping guidance and show ability to complete clinical audits both from records and onsite
- Strong commercial awareness and drive for business growth
- Assertive with strong leadership skills
To apply for this Optometrist Job or enquire about additional Optometrist Job Opportunities - Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or from a mobile on 0115 811 4488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.