Clinical Lead GP Jobs Chelmsford
GP Jobs Essex
- Basic Salary up to 120K + Indemnity Cover + Benefits
- Full Time / Part Time Considered
Our dynamic healthcare client has a demonstrable track record of delivering innovative and high-quality care for children and adults in the community through social care, community services, GP practices, walk-in centres and pathway services like MSK.
GP Clinical Lead Overview:
You will need to have a demonstrable track record of achievement, be outstanding from a clinical perspective, coupled with strong leadership skills in order to be considered for this new and exciting opportunity.
As a GP Clinical Lead, you will provide senior clinical leadership, ensuring that clinical services comply with and work within CQC regulations and requirements.
To be considered for this post, you will be an experienced GP that has credibility and the ability to command the respect of all clinical and non-clinical professionals. You will be required to champion a culture of patient focus and be proud to promote a diverse range of health and well-being services.
You must also be passionate about delivering the highest quality care and patient customer experience.
In addition to working within the service, the role of the GP Clinical Lead will be to provide leadership in Clinical Governance matters, as well as to provide mentorship, guidance and support to practice Practitioners.
The GP Clinical Lead is an integral member of our clients Practice Senior Management Team and will participate in key decisions relating to the management and strategic direction of the practice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a salaried position with additional key responsibilities.
- Act as a point of reference for salaried GPs to provide guidance, advice and mentorship
- Provide guidance to salaried GPs in relation to their learning and development, including PDP needs, in line with VH Dr's policies and procedures
- Provide leadership within the practice on clinical governance matters, liaising closely with Practice Manager and other members of the senior management team.
- Ensure salaried GPs and clinical staff work to required performance standards including using regular audit, case reviews and directly observed consultations.
- Actively represent the practice and patients at CCG and locality meetings.
- Ensure adherence to all local practice policies and clinical governance processes.
- Supports staff raising concerns about services or clinical standards.
- Acts promptly by investigating and addressing concerns and complaints relating to clinical staff and/or services.
- Together with the SMT drive forward positive changes in the delivery of the service to meet the changing demands of health care, commissioning and contractual requirements and improve performance
- Provide a clinical perspective to the SMT to ensure delivery of a cost-effective, safe service which meets the needs of patients
- GP Responsibilities:
- Maintains the highest clinical standards at all times and practices in accordance with accepted good medical practice and service standards.
- Promotes the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice by promoting efficient working methods and behaviours.
- Keeps up to date with advances in medicine and practices in line with national and local guidance and support other medical and clinical staff to do the same.
- Promotes the application of standards, protocols and codes of practice as set by Royal College of General Practitioners, General Medical Council, all other Royal Colleges and Councils applicable to the staff within the practice, Department of Health, Commissioning Bodies and all other regulatory and standard-setting organisations?
- Provide clinical advice and guidance to all practitioners caring for patients of the Practice.
- Demonstrates innovation in the development of practice strategy and policy.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate supervision and mentoring for salaried GP's working in the service
- Ensure effective lines of communication with practice staff and patients, local stakeholders, regulators and commissioners.
- Ensure that all registrations and revalidations appropriate to the personnel used by the practice are up to date and appropriate for the services provided
- Contribute to the personal and professional development review process for clinical staff enabling them to meet the medical, clinical and business needs of the practice, aspirations of the individual and requirements for registration and revalidation
- Ensure that patient notes are fit for purpose, generated and filed in accordance with appropriate protocols and legislation.
- Ensure medicines management in the Practice meets legal requirements and is safe, clinically effective and conforms
This is a fantastic opportunity from a short, medium and long term career perspective, if you feel you have the right experience, are looking for a new challenge and are serious about becoming an integral part of something different, we need to talk.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, in the first instance you will need to have a confidential conversation - please contact Clare Brazill 0115 8114365 Flame Health Associates on 0800 0850858 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing GP Clinical Lead
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.