Band 5/6 Nurse Jobs Bath
Band 5/6 Nurse Jobs Bath
Nursing Jobs Somerset
Flame Health are currently working with a very popular Healthcare company who are looking for a band 5/6 Nurse in the Bath area.
You will be working as part of the NHS where you deliver services across Bath and Northeast Somerset. Our clients' hospitals are based in Bath where they provide general medical and stroke rehabilitation for those stepping down form the Acute NHS Trusts; as well as supporting primary care colleagues with admission avoidance; stepping up from the community. The role is incredibly rewarding, and you will make a real difference to patients’ lives.
You'll be working in a tight-knit team who will support you throughout your work endeavours and push you for success. Team Leaders and Managers are approachable on the wards, they will lead yourself and the rest of the team to be innovative and forward-thinking with your approach to nursing.
Backgrounds: RGNs from a variety of backgrounds would be considered including those from care home backgrounds – you should have clinical skills in adult nursing and a passion for wanting to work in a community setting.
• NHS pension
• Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards
• A health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone
• A committed Learning and Development team who work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression
• Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
• Strive for Better networks - a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality • Opportunities to work in different areas and various services to gain new knowledge and experience
• Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas
• Rewarding and supportive teams
• Staff benefits scheme including discount on flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
To be considered for this role you will be:
To apply for this role or enquire about additional Nursing roles throughout the UK please contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
If you are a member, please login to Apply.LOGIN REGISTER APPLY
Here is a small selection of similar jobs to this one.