Audiologist Jobs Surrey
Hearing Care Jobs Surrey
- Basic salary of up to 60k
- 3K car allowance
- Fantastic bonus
Are you looking for a new position within an exciting and rewarding environment? Flame Health’s Audiology division has a fantastic new opportunity available for a HCPC registered Audiologist to join our client in Surrey.
Our client's practices are a place to grow and develop as an individual, with ambition encouraged and opportunities on offer. They pride themselves on having a strong internal culture that is focused on building a strong team, one of care and inclusivity.
It's an exciting time to join our client's expanding Audiology team. They are rolling out bespoke Audiology Suites and offering a wider product range.
- Determine the best solutions for Hearing Care clients in hearing care examinations, ensuring the recommended solutions are clearly and concisely communicated to the Hearing Care clients.
- Perform all hearing related consultations, including hearing care examinations
- Maintain utmost professionalism and confidentiality with respect to Hearing care clients. Follow current HCPC and BSA testing guidelines in practice, ensuring CPD and further development is undertaking and CPD records are always kept up to date.
- Work with each practice team and other colleagues to deliver obsessively great service to every Hearing Care Client.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to build relationships with Hearing Care Clients.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose, solve problems and make clinical decisions.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Ability to plan, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead by example and promote new hearing solution technology.
- High integrity and commitment to good governance and ensuring they achieve clinical legal requirements.
- Audiology degree or Foundation Degree in Hearing Aid Audiology and HCPC registered.
- Pre-registration training
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays pro rata plus additional days holiday for your birthday each year.
- Employee pension.
- Cycle to work.
- Team discounts and family & friends discounts.
- Professional fees paid
To apply for this Audiologist Job or enquire about additional Audiology Job Opportunities - Contact Flame Health on 0115 8114375 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.