Audiologist Jobs Lake District
Hearing Care Jobs Cumbria
- Full time employed position
- World Leading Technology
- Field based role in your region
- Excellent salary and company benefits package
- Salary £33k - £39K + Bonus
- Company car an option, driving required
- Established patient base with regional centres
Flame Health's Audiology division are looking to recruit a HCPC registered Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser within the Lake District area. This leading UK national company is award winning for the highest level of employee engagement, with a well trained and organised support team working closely with you.
Private Hearing Care experience is preferable for this role, having a good balance of patient care and commercial success, with demonstrable past sales results. We would consider NHS/Newly qualified candidates who feel they have the strength to deliver in this environment and are able to show the potential to be commercially successful.
- Make and/or attend appointments with potential clients to conduct hearing tests as a basis for selling hearing solutions within specified time scales
- Conduct hearing tests for potential clients in accordance with the HCPC standards of proficiency and HCPC standards of performance, conduct and ethics, and BSHAA code of practice and BSHAA guidelines
- Advise on and sell suitable remedial hearing solutions as a result of testing in accordance with the above standards, care of practice and guidelines
- Process the sales administration of orders and carry out other administration duties in accordance with Company requirements
- Accurately and neatly complete audiograms and all records on the Company’s CMS system and synchronize daily
- Provide reports and statistical records to support testing, sales activities and planning and complete the monthly report sheet on a daily basis
- Provide after sales service by responding to service calls to resolve problems or queries regardless of whether original sale made by dispenser, in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain audiometry, sales and procedural knowledge and skills, supported by attendance at training courses and team meetings
- Provide market intelligence on competitor activities and recommend potential commercial opportunities including the availability of potential recruits
- Implement approved recommendations within HCPC standards, Company ethics and commercial practices staying abreast of changes within the HCPC standards and BSHAA code of practice and guidelines.
- Use company equipment in an efficient and effective way, particularly the laptop and audiometer to maximise sales of appropriate remedial hearing solutions to customers
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Qualified HAD or Pre Registered HAD
- Hold current HCPC licence
- Hold current driving licence
- Be a member or be prepared to become a member of BSHAA
- IT skills at a level that enables the use of the companies laptop and audiometric equipment
- Time and job management abilities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
So, if you are a passionate and professional Hearing Aid Audiologist with a strong motivation for patient care and sales, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
You will need to be a HCPC registered Audiologist to apply
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this Hearing Aid Audiologist Job or enquire about additional Audiology Jobs, contact Flame Health Associates, Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or 01158114375 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.