Advanced Nurse Practitioner Jobs Southend-on-Sea
Nursing Jobs Essex
- Full or Part-time contracts
- Up to £52,000 depending on experience
- NHS pension
- Great access to healthcare benefits
- Discounts, offers and bonus plus much more
Flame Health are currently working with a very popular Healthcare company who are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/ANP in the Southend-on-Sea area.
As the Nurse Practitioner/ANP you will be working closely with a great supportive team, you will practice autonomously and flexibly and have experience in primary care. You must be confident and competent in the assessment of patients and also have your Independent Prescribing qualification and of course be caring and enthusiastic.
The successful practitioner will make accurate assessment and manage patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients. All undertaken in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- To work as part of a team undertaking lead responsibilities as agreed with management.
- Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
- Perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs.
- To adapt and develop the role of Nurse Practitioner, ensuring flexibility and willingness
- Attend appropriate training and maintain competencies in all relevant areas
- Support the achievement of performance measures such as internal targets and contractual KPI’s
- To treat all patients as individuals
- To assess individual care needs
- To take every opportunity to promote the health and well being of the patient.
- To maintain close liaison with senior management team
- To develop effective communication and liaison systems.
- To maintain clear and comprehensive records according to procedures.
- To facilitate/undertake training and professional updating for team and students.
- To work in cooperation with all other professionals
To be considered for this role you will be
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Extended/independent Prescribing qualification
- Accredited A&E or minor illness qualification
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Practitioner qualification (or willing to work towards)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in primary care, A&E or minor injuries unit.
To apply for this role or enquire about additional Nursing roles throughout the UK please contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.