Advanced Clinical Practitioner Jobs Hampshire
Healthcare Jobs Hampshire
Part time/Full time/Locum considered
£25 - £35 per hour depending on hours worked and experience
Enhanced rates for unsocial hours.
Flame Health are currently working with a growing healthcare company, dedicated to offering quality solutions and services to NHS and private healthcare partners.
This healthcare organisation is responsible for providing a variety of urgent and primary health care services across the Hampshire area
The Advanced Clinical Practitioner will be responsible for the provision of safe and effective primary care appointments, with full access to patient medical records. The team of clinicians will provide appointments in the evening and weekend to local patients referred by their own GP surgery and 111.
You ideally will know how to use EMIS clinical IT system but training will be provided.
Our Advanced Clinical Practitioner will have a choice of shifts across the week and can choose from a number of locations: in Hampshire
Monday-Friday, shifts varying from between 6.30pm to 11pm
Saturdays and Sundays and Bank Holidays 8am to 11pm.
- You will assess undifferentiated patients with a range of acute, non-acute, chronic medical conditions, minor illness and minor injury. Take a patient history, make appropriate physical examinations, formulate diagnoses and carry through management treatment plans when working in a clinic or home visit environment.
- Formulate a management plan for the patient. And/or to use other sources of healthcare professionals (such as GP or Pharmacists) to if required to support diagnosis
- Prescribe medication as required within your clinical competence.
- Recognise the need and initiate emergency treatment in order to save life or to safeguard the interests of the patient and refer to emergency services when appropriate
- Recognise any social needs, safeguarding concerns and act appropriately
- To ensure that patients are safely discharged from our care with appropriate instructions for after care and follow up
- Adherence to KPIs without jeopardising the safety of the patient
- Proactively encourage health promotion and health education to all patients
- Maintain and develop clinical competence and knowledge of care delivery within primary care and urgent care setting using both formal and informal training methods.
- To work within the professional Code of Conduct
- To undertake appropriate personal and professional development to meet the requirements of NMC/HCPC Registration.
- Other duties to include:
- Communicate with the Governance Lead and support the delivery of a high quality service
- Work with the Manager to ensure training, significant events, complaints, audits, surveys and other professional service development activities are achieved to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- Maintain continued education through attendance at courses and/or study days as necessary
- Skills & Experience:
- Qualified non medical prescriber.
- Registered with NMC / HCPC
- Experience working in a primary care and same day/urgent care clinics
- Experience of Chronic Disease Management
- At least three years post qualified
- At or working towards Masters qualification / or equivalent experience demonstrating advanced clinical practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
- Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC
- Minor Illness Course
It would also be an advantage if you had: A&E experience, Urgent care setting, IRMER trained
To apply for this role or enquire about additional Nurse/Practitioner roles in the country Please Contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.