SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Business Development Manager Wanted In The South-East
Flame Health Optical Sales - Business Development Manager - South-East
Salary of £28,000 p.a
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking a Business Development Manager, within optical lens sales, based in the South-East of England, on behalf of a leading provider of ophthalmic lenses and frames.
Prior field sales experience is an absolute must, and an understanding of the optical industry would also be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Presenting, promoting and selling the glazing services and glazed frame packages to existing and prospective customers.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Responsibility for actively seeking out new customer relationships; reaching out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Accountability for scheduling appointments with new and prospective customers, providing the relevant information to head office to ensure visits are conducive.
- Expedite the resolution of any customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction.
- Provide head office with accurate customer information to ensure new customers are set up successfully.
- Responsibility for submitting customer orders to head office to ensure efficient order processing.
- Ensure effective communication with Line Manager on a daily/weekly basis.
- Prepare and submit a weekly status report, containing customer visit information and relevant commentary.
- Accountability for ensuring calls and emails are replied to in a timely manner.
- Management of expenses in line with company policy.
- Attendance at the Company Head Office, as and when required.
- Attendance at trade shows and customer training events as and when required.
- Commitment and Flexibility demonstrate the commitment and flexibility required to meet the changing needs of an expanding business
- Interpersonal Skills develop working relationships with fellow employees, customers and suppliers, as required
- Communication Skills communicate concisely and professionally, either verbally or in writing, with our customer, our employees and our suppliers, as required
- Honesty, Openness and Integrity maintain visibility and awareness of activities and escalate issues that are likely to impact on performance to your manager
- Initiative use your initiative to resolve day to day issues or escalate to your manager when appropriate
- Innovation have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards proposing new ideas and processes to benefit the functionality of the department
- Company Values awareness of the company values; customer focus, energy, recognition, team work and respect required to build and support the team efficiently
- Reliability and Flexibility - Willingness to adapt working pattern to business needs
- Time Management - Prioritise and manage workloads to achieve deadlines whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of work at all times
- Critical-Thinking and Problem-Solving - Work with relevant parties to find business focused solutions
- Relationships - Monitor the interface between our employees, our customer, our suppliers and other areas of the business
- Performance - Maintain expected performance levels and escalate issues accordingly
- Meetings - Attend and contribute to any team meetings as and when required
- Attention to detail - Checking for quality and accuracy consistently
- Property - Ensure that all the equipment used is cared for and maintained to agreed standards to protect company property
- Knowledge - Develop your own and employee knowledge of the business: our customer, our objectives, our products and our services
- Proven experience as a sales representative.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience working within a similar optical field sales role.
To apply for this Optical Brand Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities across the United Kingdom - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business