SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Regional Sales Manager Wanted In North London And The Home Counties
Flame Health Optical Sales - Regional Sales Manager - North London/Northern Home Countries
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the North London/Northern Home Counties area for our client who is a leading Award Winning Optical Frame Company engaged in the design, marketing and distribution of both ophthalmic and sunglass frames in the UK. The company is a fast growing International company based in the UK.
Due to significant growth, they currently have a requirement for a Regional Sales Manager to develop excellent relationships with Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians and Practice Owners within the Independent market. The RSM is responsible for managing established accounts as well as targeting potential new accounts to achieve agreed company targets.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: North London, Northern Home Counties, Northamptonshire & Oxfordshire
Line Manager: Sales Director
Financial Package: Extremely competitive package, commensurate with experience.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for creating and building exceptional customer relationships. Talented at creating and executing strategic territory plans, you will naturally drive sales to exceed commercial targets. Self motivated, results-driven and a brilliant communicator, the successful candidate will thrive on being part of a team focused on taking optics to new levels.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
· Deliver agreed sales performance targets
· Build progressive and long-term customer relationships with all key contacts
· Build and develop an effective journey plan and call cycle across your region
· Driving additional; sales growth and appointments across your region through effective relationships with all key contacts
· Successfully presenting both the company and products in a clear and professional manner.
· Weekly reporting directly into Sales Director and Head Office.
· To complete all administrative duties required by Senior Management
· To attend area regional/national meetings, training sessions, trade events and shows as directed by Senior Management
· To maintain in a clean and presentable condition, all items of equipment including samples, sample bags, trolley, presentation material and ones’ self
· To make effective use of the equipment and demonstration samples in every call
· To adhere to the companies rules of engagement and company car policies
Knowledge & Specific Job Skills Essential:
Proven field sales experience and disciplines in environment of managing multiple customers. Practice-based experience will be considered An effective communicator with the ability to build trust and credibility both internally and externally Structured, self motivated and results driven approach Ability to plan, organise and execute a strategic territory business plan
. Clean drivers licence (any points to be disclosed)
. Minimum 2 years field sales experience
. Degree or Equivalent. (Industry experience will be considered)
To apply for this Regional Sales Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business