SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Optical Frame Sales Representative Opportunity – Covering North London and East Anglia
Flame Health Optical Sales - Optical Frame Sales Representative - North London/ East Anglia
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking an Optical Frame Sales Agent or Sales Representative to cover north London and East Anglia, on behalf of our client who is a world leader in the design, production and distribution of high-end eyewear and sunwear.
The Sales Agent/Rep will be responsible for building relationships within optical retailers whilst demonstrating experience in growing Brand sales. This position requires ongoing management of existing accounts combined with a strong emphasis for prospecting and developing new accounts - both with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue.
- Tasked with increasing revenue within the assigned territory, by initiating regular, in person contact with existing and potential clients, and introducing these clients to high-end, Branded eyewear.
- Evaluated on the ability to meet sales and revenue targets, prospecting and developing new and existing accounts, and growing strategic relationships.
- Facilitate the return of any defective or unwanted product according to company policy.
- Attend via phone, email, or in person, regular sales meetings as necessary
- Strong relationship building and business development skills.
- Track record of successful sales development of luxury brand(s)
- Familiar with time, territory, and call cycle management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- High energy, stamina, and resourcefulness, with the ability to be on the road 5 days a week.
- Driven to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Clear, common sense thinker with critical reasoning skills.
- Able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives, seek advice, make recommendations, and take action.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email).
- Collaborative/cooperative relations with management and corporate colleagues.
In summary, the ideal person should be passionate about selling high quality products, be extremely organised, self-motivated, a team player and have a strong sales track record. You will have excellent communication skills and contribute positively to the team.
A competitive remuneration package and associated benefits are on offer to the right person.
To apply for this Optical Sales job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business