SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Regional Sales Manager Wanted In The North
- Competitive salary package
- Company car
- Associated benefits
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking a Regional Account Manager in the North of England, for a leading eye wear provider.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for the management and expansion of the current customer base within the North England region. You will be used to operating in a fast paced environment and will have a proven track record in account management. There will be occasions when you are required to stay overnight dependent on the job requirement.
Description: You will be directly responsible for the sales & distribution of own brand and licensed ophthalmic eyewear to the independent sector. You will work independently to establish relationships whilst also identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to maximise turnover across the region.
Key duties include:
- Achieve agreed sales and volume targets within the North England region.
- Maintain and develop key relationships within the account base and identify potential new business opportunities through structured area coverage.
- Use your own initiative to adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis; provide historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Effectively manage your time and daily schedules.
- Identify any potential shortfall against agreed sales targets and implement corrective action.
- Improve presence at the point of sale through the siting of marketing material; work with the relevant marketing teams to build brand presence in order drive sales/volume in store.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending sales meetings; new product presentations; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitor activity.
- Manage personal expenditure in line with agreed budgets.
- Attend sales meetings, functions, shows and expos in the UK and abroad.
- Dynamic and energetic
- A willingness to travel
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Superior persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Amenable, amicable, diligent and trustworthy
- Ability to work independently and self-develop
- Demonstrate high levels of commitment and willingness to succeed
A competitive salary package, company car and associated benefits are on offer for the right person.
To apply for this Regional Account Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business