SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Professional Services Executive (Optometrist) Opportunity In Bristol
Flame Health Optical Sales - Professional Services Executive (Optometrist) - Bristol
Salary of £40,000 per annum
Flame Health Optometry are seeking an Optometrist, with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, to work as a Professional Services Executive and to be based in the Bristol area.
The role will encompass working closely with the Professional Relations Manager, and will involve travelling to various parts of the country 50% of the time.
Overall Purpose Of Job
To support the development of communications going into the optical market to ensure ECPs, along with key opinion leaders, support the Company’s position.
This new role will include:-
• CET framework development (training for CET approval will be provided)
• Training into market along with Universities and students
• Opinion leader / academic support and discussions
• Optical press communications
Keys Tasks & Responsibilities
• Support internal understanding of the direction the Optical market is taking as it aligns ever closer to a health based model & technology changes affect the patient journey
• Develop new training material, including CET approved which supports our messaging
• Support regional colleagues with CET roll out into ECPs
• Tailor and deliver internal technical training to colleagues
• Tailor and deliver technical training on products and product launches to students
• Deliver technical messages for ECPs directly into the market along with longer term across the University framework
• Engage with Universities & colleges to promote the company, including the development of prize giving and other events
• Create technical content for the optical press along with online opportunities
• Support the writing of papers for events and press
• Assist development of Professional Services annual plan
• Contribute significantly to the technical elements within our business plans
• Be an active contributor of the Essilor International standardisation community
• Support understanding of instruments optometry
Health & Safety Responsibilities
• To work in line with duty of care to self/others and ensure Health & Safety guidelines are followed in line with company policy.
• To protect the health and safety of visitors / contractors / external providers brought to site and ensure relevant H&S guidelines are meant.
• To bring to the attention of the business hazards, risks, concerns, accidents or near misses.
• Comply with any local PPE requirements.
• To work in line with in line with Environmental & energy policies.
• To ensure visitors / contractors / external providers meet relevant environmental procedures while on site.
• To bring to the attention of the business environmental hazards, risks and concerns.
• Key opinion leaders
Education/Qualification Standard Required For Role:
Knowledge/Experience Required For Role:
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience post qualification
• Excellent copywriting, pitching and presenting skills
• Experience in talking confidently to, engaging and building productive relationships with people at all levels
• Able to challenge effectively with excellent communication skills
• Influential with good commercial awareness and business acumen
• Proactive approach to understanding changes and trends and how these may affect the optical market
• An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
• Self-motivated and able to make effective decisions
• Able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
Desirable • Experience of preparing strategic plans
Competencies Required For Role
• Interpersonal savvy: Influential and persuasive. Ability to communicate at both practice owner and ancillary staff levels.
• Business Acumen: Understands financials and metrics used across relevant departments and their interrelationships
• Customer focus: Ability to utilize internal and external resources
• Drive for results: Models and reinforces the use of best practices and benchmark results
• Managerial Courage: Resolves difficult situations across departments
• Personal learning: Evaluates practices with peers and direct management on both technical and management aspects
• Developing Others: Excellent coaching skills
• Principles: Holds direct reports accountable to company principles and values
To apply for this Professional Services Executive job or enquire about additional Professional Services job opportunities along the M4 Corridor or the greater London region - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business