SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Customer Service Advisor (Dispensing Optician) Wanted in The West Midlands
Flame Health - Optical Sales - Customer Service Advisor (Dispensing Optician) - West Midlands
Associated benefits on offer
Flame Health Associates are seeking an FBDO qualified Dispensing Optician, in the West Midlands, to work within the Customer Service team, for one of the leading providers of Ophthalmic Lens technology.
- Provide technical support to customers & customer service colleagues regarding dispensing issues, product & technical information.
- Provide training for all department & customers if required on new products and services
- Provide support to the new product launch team
- Develop departmental products knowledge & customer engagement programs based on customer feedback data
- Develop customer engagement programs that support the commercial & marketing programs
- Provide customers with dedicated resource to resolve / recommend dispensing product selection
- Results driven
- FBDO qualified Dispensing Optician
- Proven dispensing experience for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrable strong communication skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Proven Analytical skills
- Ability to work individually & as part of a team
- ·Optical knowledge - Dispensing optician with strong technical ability
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Team player
- Seeks first to understand, then to be understood.
- Organises and expresses thoughts clearly and concisely, both in speaking and writing, so that others can understand.
- Expresses ideas in ways that build commitment even when familiar or unpopular, involves and fully informs others in a timely way.
- Recognises preferred communication style and communicates in the correct style.
- Defines who his/her customers are, seeks to understand their needs; sets priorities with these in mind.
- Works with the end result in mind, despite obstacles.
- Recognises the most important issues, makes effective plans; requests resources to achieve key objectives. Leadership
- Recognises opportunities, forms a vision of what can be achieved, challenges self and others to get the desired result.
- Champions ideas and people to get breakthrough results.
Effectively with others
- Demonstrates integrity and high personal standards.
- Respects and works effectively with others; enables all to contribute their best work.
- Builds and maintains productive working relationships, even in difficult situations.
- Works across departments to develop the best approaches.
A competitive salary package, and associated benefits are on offer for the right person.
To apply for this Customer Service Advisor job or enquire about additional Dispensing Optician job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business