SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Key Account Manager Wanted in the Midlands
- A competitive salary, offing £30,000 bonus
- Company car
- To manage and grow the lens sales within assigned national retail businesses that are considered strategically important and capable of creating substantial growth to the company.
- To be responsible for the sales and profitability of each major customer as budgeted within each period
- To forecast revenues and EBIT in advance to support the budget process and reforecasting as required
- To create customer initiatives and promotions that support the development goals of the business within these accounts .
- To provide business case documentation to support activities requiring investment and gain company approval ahead of implementation .
- To liaise, and communicate with internal bodies, including the marketing team and customer service over issues and opportunities concerning these customers.
- To ensure all actions and criteria meet the company strategies.
- To direct actions required through the Commercial Director & National Sales Manager for the field support needed to development these accounts.
We are looking for someone who is experienced enough to require a minimum level of supervision, and is driven to succeed. A strong team player with proven success within the Optical Market Place, well equipped at exceeding expectations to optimise impact.
Key Account Management Skills:
Ability to step change business partnerships, through a structured and disciplined approach.
A demonstrated ability to work in an autonomous culture, with the guidance, expertise and supervision of the head office team. Anticipates problems and shows initiative to solve problems independently, using own judgement and experience & escalate when required.
Demonstrable ability to know how, when and who to communicate with, within all organisations to ensure the correct individuals are kept informed. Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills and the ability to modify presentation styles to suit the audience type.
Planning & Organising:
A proven ability to create joint business plans that drives a WIN: WIN partnerships and envision internal and external multifunctional teams. Ability to project manage the implementation of different initiatives, with key milestones and processes that track progress and impact.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Sales experience within the UK Optical Market
- A minimum of 2 years as a Key Account Manager
- Graduate calibre.
An absence of any of the required elements.
To apply for this Key Account Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business