SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Fantastic New GP Position Available in Nottingham!
Flame Health have an exceptional new role for an experienced Lead General Practitioner.
The role of Locality Clinical Lead is to oversee and manager a group of Lead GPs from around 5 different locations. This would see the GP working 6-7 sessions per week in one of the locations seeing patients, with the other sessions assigned to the clinical management and assisting in the running and growth of the practices. - The role would therefore suit someone with a number of years working as a lead GP or Partner, with experience of general and walk-in practices, who is looking for a move away from patient care to work more in Clinical governance and management.
The successful candidate would work full time, up to 10 sessions, and in return we offer the following benefits:
- Up to £110,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- NHS Pension
- Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
- MDU Contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, upto 2 weeks a year study leave
- A supportive and friendly clinical team
- Being part of a regional and national support network of GP’s, clinical and management colleagues
- Extensive career development opportunities to meet your career aspirations
- An optional mentoring programme
- A flexible benefits package tailored to your preferences, which could include the following benefits:
- Relocation packages of up to £5000
- An additional weeks annual leave
- Additional CPD time
To be considered for this role you must be a fully qualified General Practitioner, registered with the GMC, with 5 years + experience.
To apply or want any more information? - Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 0115 811 4370 alternatively email email@example.com