SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
- | Doctors
- | Flame Pharma
- | GP
- | Healthcare
- | Healthcare Sales
- | Hearing Care
- | Optometry
- | Pharmacy
Brand Manager Vacancy With One Of The Leading Optical Frame Companies Now Available
Optical Sales Jobs - Brand Manager - South West
Flame Health Optical Sales are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager in the South West area to join our client who are one of the leading optical frame companies in the world.
The company has been making eyewear products for over 75 years, designing manufacturing and distributing high-quality prescription frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear under licensing agreements for leading luxury and premium brands as well as under its own brands.
Our client directly controls the entire business cycle and it is strongly oriented towards product development and design. Through its team of designers, who ensure the continual stylistic and technical innovation that has always been a distinguishing feature of the Group.
The Group manages a unique portfolio of in-house and licensed brands, selected according to their competitive positioning and international prestige, with careful customer segmentation. They are licensed to produce eyewear for some of the world’s leading fashion brands:
Céline, Dior, Fendi, Fossil, Gucci, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Max&Co., Pierre Cardin, Tommy Hilfiger, BOSS, BOSS Orange. Recently, the company have announced the launch of new eyewear collection across its “Atelier” segment with Ellie Saab and across its mass cool segment with Havaianas and Swatch to be launched in 2017 in UK.
Territorial on the road (90%) & Home Based Admin
The essential activity of the Brand Manager is to achieve sales, build/manage and develop brand distribution according to guidelines and objectives.
- Educated to degree level
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Be skilled in developing close working and personal relationships with customers.
- Clean driving licence.
- Sales/Target focused.
- Be a self-starter who thrives on working independently to achieve ambitious new business targets while actively engaging as a team member, adhering to company guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate sophisticated skills in negotiating and influencing.
- Show resilience and a pragmatic approach.
- Be open to new business challenges and company initiatives.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Time Management.
- Be fully PC literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic Salary
- Commission based structure
- Benefits include Pension, Health care & Life assurance options Company Mobile phone & laptop/iPad.
- Company car
- 25 days holiday (retaining 3 days for Christmas), including all bank/statutory holidays.
The right person will be offered a competitive salary package, company car and associated benefits.
Interested in this position? Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Jobs by Sector:
- Dentistry |
- Doctors |
- Flame Pharma |
- GP |
- Healthcare |
- Healthcare Sales |
- Hearing Care |
- Optometry |
- Pharmacy |