SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Registered Children's Home Manager In The Swindon Area!
Registered Childrens Home Manager - Swindon Area
Maternity cover with opportunity to further progress within the company; Salary up to £35000
Flame Care are recruiting on behalf of our Swindon based client for a Registered Manager who can make a positive impact on the lives of children and develop people and teams to deliver high quality care.
Our client is a family run organisation which provides therapeutic residential childcare for children aged 7-17 years who have suffered abuse and neglect in their lives. The children they care for require intensive therapeutic support within a nurturing and containing environment where their attachment difficulties, developmental delays and unmet needs can be understood and outcomes achieved.
You will manage two homes one solo and one dual and will be required to manage a team of up to 12 people. You will be working as part of management team to ensure that the highest quality care is delivered to children within our client’s care and they will want you to provide a stable and secure environment for vulnerable, challenging children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous managerial experience in the residential care sector
- Excellent communication & organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature.
- Good working knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Strong decision making skills
- A full driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes.
- NVQ4 (Health & Social Care) or Diploma level 5 (Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Services) or CSS, CQSW, DipSW.
- At least 2 years’ experience relevant to residential care within the last 5 years.
- At least 1 years’ experience supervising and managing professional staff.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm but will require flexibility to suit the needs of homes
Our client is offering a fantastic salary of up to £35000 and a benefits package including:
- 33 days including statutory holidays
- Clear career progression
- Comprehensive training & management development program
- Health care plan
- Employee assistance program
- Childcare vouchers
Interested in this position? Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114364 alternatively email email@example.com