|← back to list tell a friend|
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Norfolk
Monday to Friday only!
Salary £60K plus £10K relocation allowance & Fantastic company benefits
Flame Health Optometry are working on behalf of a client who are the largest and longest established national provider of home eye testing services, bringing urgently needed optical services to those individuals who are unable to attend the High Street practitioner unattended.
We now have an excellent opportunity available for an Optometrist in the Norfolk area - This is a unique opportunity working as an Optometrist which is only available through this company.
Our client believe in making a difference to their patient’s lives, bringing them the very best in domiciliary eye care. They are entering an exciting phase of growth and are looking for opticians that are passionate about helping people to join their teams visiting patients at their home address or care setting.
This is the perfect position if you are seeking a new challenge. The role will provide you with a whole host of additional skill sets along with job satisfaction. If all this wasn’t enough you will get every weekend and bank holiday off to enjoy too!
Extensive Benefits include:
· Competitive salary - One of the best salary packages in the industry
· Monday to Friday working only with no Bank Holidays!!
· Flexibility - Full or part-time contracts to fit around you offering a better work-life balance
· Company car - fully-expensed company car with top of the range gadgets and safety features
· Latest equipment - You will be provided with a tablet to record all clinical data, which is automatically transferred to head office
· CET - In house Continuing Education and Training programme
· Professional fees - Reimbursement of your General Optical Council fees
· Holidays - Up to 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time) Also on offer are “treat” holiday days for 100% attendance
· Pension - Private pension scheme
· Employee Discounts - Staff & family discount structure for glasses, sunglasses and hearing aids
· Childcare Vouchers - Working parents are entitled to exchange a portion of their gross salary for childcare vouchers
· Extras - New baby card and gift, flowers for special occasions, birthday recognition, long service awards and team days
If you would like to put your skills to the test and make a real difference to the quality of someone’s life, then this role could be for you.
You will need to be a Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC to apply.
You will also need to hold a current UK driving license and have been driving for over 24 months.
To apply for this job or enquire about additional job opportunities - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114377 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
|← back to list tell a friend|
Flame Health have a team of dedicated professional recruiters who work in Optometry recruitment. If you register with us (it costs nothing) then you will be supported by real people who will work to find your ideal next job. We have strong contacts in the optometry sector, working with all the major nationals and also independents.