Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Swindon
Competitive salary and benefits
Professional fee’s paid
Generous holiday allowance
Flame Health Optometry are currently working with one of Europe’s leading optical companies to assist them in finding the best Optometrists within the U.K. They now require an Optometrist to join them in this progressive store in the Swindon area.
· You will be responsible for thorough eye examinations and contact lens assessments
· You will be able to build rapport with patients using your strong communication skills and interpret the needs of the patients and provide suitable options in the given circumstances
· You will enjoy working as part of a successful team and will readily be involved in the success of the store.
In return for your skills you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package.
· Very competitive basic salary
· Market supplement and allowances depending on location
· Company car with an extensive choice in vehicles or a car allowance to a value of £4,000
· Realistic and achievable bonus scheme
· GOC/ABDO fee’s covered
· Professional Indemnity Insurance
· 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
· Private Bupa medical cover
· Life assurance
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail vouchers saving up to 10% at some high street and online retailers
· Store discounts for family and friends saving up to 75%
· Cycle 2 Work Scheme
To apply for this role of course you will need to be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC.
To apply for this Optometrist Job or enquire about additional Optometrist Job Opportunities in the Swindon or Wiltshire region - Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
We have Optometry Jobs in: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield, East, Ireland, Midlands, North, North East, North West, Scotland, South, South East, South West, Wales and West.
© Flame Healthcare Limited 2015 all the images and content on this website are copyright Flame Healthcare Limited
Registered in the UK 07599432
© Flame Health Associates LLP a wholly owned subsidiary of Flame Healthcare Limited | Partnership No OC364544
Vat No 115360937