Optical Sales Jobs - Regional Sales Manager - East Anglia
Flame Health Optical Sales are looking for an experienced sales rep in the East Anglia region, with annual sales experience in excess of £500k, for our client who is a leading provider of optical frames.
We would like look at people across the optical industry, not just in frame selling. Ideally, the right person will be able to demonstrate not only clear selling skills, but extemporary relationship building skills, business acumen around understanding costs and margin. Our client would like the right person to have the ability to think about CRM tactics - mailshots, promotions, sell through and being able to manage the central functions - advertising, marketing, product development.
The goals are around new account opening, reactivation of accounts and building a solid repeat business through the website and customer services teams. They don’t want to rely on “bread & butter” sales coming from the rep on the road. Key account management experience in smaller chains and buying groups would be advantageous.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organisation’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to estimate their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Determines together with the sales management team the yearly targets and properly conveys them to the customers obtaining their commitment
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service group.
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organisation.
- Supplies Operations Manager with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps well-informed of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through store visits and the reading of pertinent literature.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Responds quickly to all requests from management.
- Submit on time weekly reports to Regional Manager/Sales Director
- Responsible for samples management and tools including laptops, phones and iPads.
- Responsible for brands representation/visibility in store with continued liaising with Marketing Department.
- Regular visits to customers to show collections and gather feedback.
- Gathering and collating information about the competition.
- Plans itinerary and visits to fulfil sales plan whilst minimising travel costs.
- Submits expense reports on time.
- Adheres to Travel and Expenses Policy at all times.
- Competent in offering brand training to customers
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales performance.
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Be skilled in developing close working and personal relationships with customers.
- Clean driving licence.
- Sales/Target focused.
- Be a self-starter who thrives on working independently to achieve ambitious new business targets while actively engaging as a team member, adhering to company guidelines.
- Have developed sophisticated skills in negotiating and influencing.
- Show resilience and a pragmatic approach.
- Be open to new business challenges and company initiatives.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Time Management.
A competitive salary package, company car and associated benefits are on offer for the right person.
To apply for this Optical Regional Sales Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business