Flame Health Private Healthcare Jobs - Salaried General Practitioner - Leeds
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative and popular healthcare service provider, the kind who excel in best practice and patient care?
Flame Health have an exceptional new role in a Leeds based practice for a Salaried General Practitioner.
This Salaried General Practitioner surgery operates standard Monday to Friday hours and delivers the very best in NHS care along with an outstanding reputation in the local community. You will work with a dedicated team of experienced Healthcare professionals who strive to be the best they can be. They are looking for a like-minded Salaried General Practitioner to join this friendly team.
The successful Salaried General Practitioner will provide a full range of Primary Care services to the registered patient list, whilst having the support of nurses and the general practice Health care team. As the Salaried General Practitioner, you will be encouraged to support and participate in the development of clinical areas within the site, whilst providing leadership and a high standard of primary care in accordance with local and national guidelines.
* Providing the full range of medical services
* Participating in providing a range of services in line with local and national enhanced services
* Taking responsibility for specific clinical areas as agreed with the Lead GP
* Providing training and support to staff members and improving systems and organisations
* Communicate at all levels and to a variety of health professionals
* Be responsible for maintaining professional development as required
* Working in partnership with other practitioners to offer appropriate advice on care practices, delivery and service development
* To actively participate in the practice, becoming familiar with and abiding by its plans, policies and procedures
* To comply with health and safety policies
* To participate and operate within the clinical governance framework for the organisation at all times, incorporating service users and carers, audit, guidelines and risk management
Excellent benefits, including: Pension, Medical Indemnity Cover, annual leave, study leave and sponsorship, career development schemes, e-learning academy opportunities and support to develop special interests.
Will Consider: relocation financial assistance; option of term time hours; part and full-time hours
To be considered for this role you must be a fully qualified General Practitioner registered with the GMC.
To apply for this Salaried General Practitioner role enquire about additional job opportunities in Leeds or the West Yorkshire Region - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
© Flame Healthcare Limited 2015 all the images and content on this website are copyright Flame Healthcare Limited
Registered in the UK 07599432
© Flame Health Associates LLP a wholly owned subsidiary of Flame Healthcare Limited | Partnership No OC364544
Vat No 115360937