Flame Health Jobs - Regional GP Clincal Director Jobs - South-East UK - London - Essex - Bucks - Surrey - East Sussex - Kent
Flame Health have an exceptional new role in The South-East for a Regional GP Clinical Director, for 6 - 10 sessions per week. The GP will manage and support 15 Lead GPs and the general practice Health care team over 15 locations in The South-East region. The GP will provide a full range of Primary Care services to the registered patient list at the various locations for a few sessions per week to help and understand their practices better.
As the Regional GP Director you will be encouraged to support and participate in the development of clinical areas within the site, whilst providing leadership and a high standard of care within primary care and in accordance with local and national guidelines.
· Providing the full range of medical services
· Participating in providing a range of services in line with local and national enhanced services
· Taking responsibility for specific clinical areas as agreed with the Lead GPs
· Providing training and support to staff members and improving systems and organisations
· Communicate at all levels and to a variety of health professionals
· Be responsible for maintaining professional development as required
· Working in partnership with other practitioners to offer appropriate advice on care practices, delivery and service development
· To actively participate in the practice, becoming familiar with and abiding by its plans, policies and procedures
· To comply with health and safety policies
· To participate and operate within the clinical governance framework for the organisation at all times, incorporating service users and carers, audit, guidelines and risk management
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified General Practitioner registered with the GMC.
To apply for this Regional GP Director role or enquire about additional GP Director roles in the South - East region - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or by mobile on 0115 8114360 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
© Flame Healthcare Limited 2015 all the images and content on this website are copyright Flame Healthcare Limited
Registered in the UK 07599432
© Flame Health Associates LLP a wholly owned subsidiary of Flame Healthcare Limited | Partnership No OC364544
Vat No 115360937